July 14-16, 2017
Bettis Family Sports Complex, Lake Shawnee, Topeka, KS.
|Schedule will be posted online approximately four days prior to the tournament.|
$295 per team for 7U and 8U Machine Pitch
$395 per team for 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U
$475 per team for High School
By registering for this event all teams agree to the Sunflower State Games NO refund policy.
Click the "Register Now" link above for online registration. Online registration is strongly encouraged.
Saturday, July 8. Space is limited. Deadline will not be extended. Absolutely no late registrations will be accepted.
Commemorative t-shirts will only be distributed to participants who have been added to the team roster online by July 1.
*Please see the Team Rosters & Waiver Forms section below for more information.
TEAM ROSTERS & WAIVER FORMS:
- Please read this section carefully regarding the policy and procedure for submitting Team Rosters and Waiver Forms.
- IMPORTANT! Click here for instructions on submitting Team Rosters & Waiver Forms.
- Commemorative t-shirts will only be distributed to participants who have been added to the team roster online by July 1. Any participant added to a team roster after July 1 will NOT receive a commemorative t-shirt.
Roster and Waiver Deadline: 6 p.m. on Friday, July 14: Your full roster must be submitted online by this date. Rosters will be frozen at this time. Your signed waiver form must also be received in our office by this date. Waivers will not be accepted at the event.
- By registering for this event, all teams agree to follow the Roster & Waiver submission policies and procedures.
- If the above deadline is not met, your team will be pulled from the tournament and a refund will NOT be issued.
- Teams must check in at least hour one prior to their first game. Coaches are required to have copies of birth certificates for all players on their roster with them at check-in.
- Roster limit of 14. Minimum of 9.
- To access the Coaches Log-in Link for Roster Submission click below:
|7 and Under Machine Pitch|
|8 and Under Machine Pitch|
|9 and Under|
|10 and Under|
|11 and Under|
|12 and Under|
|13 and Under|
|14 and Under|
- All divisions: Pool play with single elimination championship bracket. Format may be altered depending on the number of teams registered.
- SSG reserves the right to combine divisions. If there are not enough teams to form a single division, then divisions WILL be combined using the following format: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 and 13/14.
- Teams are responsible for providing their own catcher's equipment, bats, helmets, etc. Game balls will be provided by the Sunflower State Games. Teams must assist in obtaining foul balls.
- All rules are governed by USSSA Baseball. Click here for complete rules listing. Various rules will be modified by SSG as listed below.
- Run Rule: A run rule shall be used to complete a regulation game when one team's margin of lead is greater than or equal to the listed run differential: 12 after 3rd inning, 10 after 4th inning, or 8 after 5th inning. 7/8 divisions will get a maximum of 6 runs per inning.
- Pitch Limit: No limitations, coaches please use discretion.
|7U & 8U||6 innings or 90 min.||60' Baseline||43'|
|9U & 10U||6 innings or 90 min.||65' Baseline||46'|
|11U & 12U||6 innings or 90 min.||70' Baseline||50'|
|13U||7 innings or 2 hours||80' Baseline||54'|
|14U||7 innings or 2 hours||90' Baseline||60' 6"|
|High School||7 innings or 2 hours||90' Baseline||60' 6"|
- Four coaches are allowed in the dug-out.
- No steel spikes are allowed for ages 12 and Under. Steal cleats are allowed for the 13U, 14U, and High School divisions.
- Age determination date is May 1, 2017.
- Each team must provide a scorekeeper. Home team will be the official score-book.
- Coin flip will determine home team for all pool games. Seeds will determine home team in bracket play.
- Gold and Silver medals awarded to the top two teams in each age division. Trophy awarded to the first place team in each division.
- An admission fee will be charged for spectators. $1 per person each day. There is no admission fee for players.
- No Sunflower Seeds are allowed in the complex.