Pool Play: July 22-23, 2017
Semi-Finals & Championship: Sunday, July 30, 2017
|SITE:||Ripley Park, Topeka, KS. Click here for directions.|
|TIME:||Schedule will be posted online approximately four days prior to the tournament.|
$225 per team.
By registering for this event all participants agree to the Sunflower State Games NO refund policy.
Click the "Register Now" link above for online registration. For mail-in registration, download and print forms from the right column of this page. Online registration is strongly encouraged.
|DEADLINE:||Saturday, July 15. Registration deadline will NOT be extended. Late registrations accepted at the commissioner's discretion with a $15 late fee.|
Commemorative t-shirts will only be distributed to participants who have been added to the team roster online by July 1.
*Please see the Team Rosters & Waiver Forms section below for more information.
TEAM ROSTERS & WAIVER FORMS:
- Please read this section carefully regarding our policy and procedure for submitting Team Rosters and Waiver Forms.
- IMPORTANT! Click here for instructions on submitting Team Rosters & Waiver Forms.
- Commemorative t-shirts will only be distributed to participants who have been added to the team roster online by July 1. Any participant added to a team roster after July 1 will NOT receive a commemorative t-shirt.
- Roster and Waiver Deadline is 6 p.m. on Friday, July 21. Your full roster must be submitted online by this date. Rosters will be frozen at this time. Your signed waiver form must also be received in our office by this date. Waivers will not be accepted at the event.
- By registering for this event, all teams agree to follow the Roster & Waiver submission policies and procedures.
- If the above deadline is not met, your team will be pulled from the tournament and a refund will NOT be issued.
- Roster limit of 12.
- To access the Coaches Log-in Link for Roster Submission click below:
- 20/20 Cricket. Number of "Overs" per game will be determined by the number teams registered.
- Two game guarantee.
- Teams will be randomly assigned to pools after all entries are received.
- Pool play with top teams advancing to single elimination championship bracket.
- All teams must provide Leg Umpire for assigned games.
- Competition will be played using Taped-Tennis ball.
- Gold and Silver medals awarded to the top two teams. Trophy awarded to the first place team.
- Click here for official rules.